Tomorrow tickets go on sale for some of the dates for the upcoming North American leg of the Rolling Stones and their “50 And Counting” tour, starting in California and working their way toward the East Coast. The LA date is TBD due to NBA and NHL playoffs. The rock and roll legends plan to play Los Angeles, Oakland, San Jose, Las Vegas, Anaheim, Toronto, Chicago, Boston, and Philadelphia before returning to England for a few shows there.
Keep an eye on the official site for the latest news and developments:
Below is a short YouTube video talking about the tour:
Below is the list of confirmed dates as of the publication of this article… some rumors are circulating that second shows may be added to some of the existing venues:
- May 5 – Oakland, Calif., Oracle Arena
- May 8 – San Jose, Calif., HP Pavilion At San Jose
- May 11 – Las Vegas, Nev., MGM Grand Garden Arena
- May 15 – Anaheim, Calif., Honda Center
- May 25 – Toronto, Ontario, Air Canada Centre
- May 28 – Chicago, Ill., United Center
- June 12 – Boston, Mass., TD Garden
- June 18 – Philadelphia, Pa., Wells Fargo Center
- June 29 – Pilton, England, Worthy Farm (Glastonbury Festival)
- July 6 – London, England, Hyde Park (Barclaycard British Summer Time)
The Rock Subculture Journal plans to cover the show in Oakland next month.
Click on the image below for the latest and up to date full Rock Subculture Journal schedule of pop and rock music concerts/tours coming up for review (2013 Rock Subculture Schedule):